- The design features of this beautiful necklace are classic images that are embedded in clear resin to enhance their splendorous shine. The necklace is made of 18K gold Plated brass chain that is 16″ in length, adjustable to 20″. The chain is 16″ in length.
- The Guadalupe Oval Medal is made in Epoxy Resin. All endings of the medal are 18K gold plating, making it fine and delicate. However, it is recommended not to use it in the sea and to apply perfume and creams before wearing the garment.
- This beautiful piece can be used for First Communion, Confirmation, Mother’s Day, and Birthday gifts. The image accompanied hundreds of people daily, not only in traditional scapulars, but also in accessories such as necklaces, bracelets, key chains, etc. that carry women, young people, and even some men.
- The versatility of this piece is that it can be worn with any outfit, both daily and for special occasions. It looks elegant or casual.
- The faith of this piece is the certainty of what is expected and the conviction of what is not seen. If we strive to reach a goal, we are exercising our faith. Latin America is a region with rich traditions and beliefs, and the Virgin of Guadalupe is one of the symbols of Latino communities around the world.
- PackageDimensions: 3x2x0.5inches;0.49Ounces
- The appearance of the Virgin of Guadalupe to an indigenous man is said to have contributed to the creation of Mexico, a country with a mix of Spanish and native blood. Her dark skin and the way she was presented to the indigenous people by Spanish explorers and traders are believed to have helped them convert to Christianity during the time of the conquest. She is considered to have a blend of Aztec and Spanish heritage. The image of the Virgin of Guadalupe has transcended traditional boundaries, becoming part of hundreds of articles and brands that have given a new interpretation to her presence in Mexican daily life.