- The 18K gold- Plated chain is 18 inches in length and features the Hamsa Hand of Fatima pendant
- The cubic zirconia surrounding the jewelry is of high quality and is considered timeless
- At our store, we offer the best value for our customers
- IsDiscontinuedByManufacturer: No
- PackageDimensions: 6.2×3.1×1.1inches;0.63Ounces
- HAMSA HAND
- The Hamsa is an ancient Middle Eastern amulet symbolizing the Hand of God. In all faiths, it is a protective sign. It brings happiness, luck, health, and good fortune to its owner.
- Either hamsa hand can be worn with the fingers pointing up or down, and both are believed to offer its owner happiness, peace, and prosperity, as well as protection from the ayin ha’ra, also known as the evil eye. The renewed interest in Kabbalah and mystical Judaism has brought the hamsa pendant back into vogue, and many artists are using the image of the hamsa hand in various aspects of their art including hamsa jewelry, paintings, sculptures, wall hamsas, and amulets.
- HAMSA Hand JEWELRY FOR WOMEN
- The wearer of the hamsa hand can wear it facing up or down and is thought to give the owner success, harmony, and also protection from the ayin ha’ra, also know as the evil eye. Today, with the rising popularity of Kabbalah and spiritual Judaism, the hamsa hand has become increasingly more widespread. It is also commonly found in a wide variety of varying aspects of art.
- Our Small Business
- My name is Leslie Burgos and together with my mother Gladys we have created this beautiful jewelry project called Leslie Boules.
- Leslie Boules is a brand that is born from the desire to create new jewelry accessories that accompany us daily, make us look fashionable and elevate our spirit. Our models are made with passion because we like and use what we do, quality and excellence. We invite you to buy and use Fashion Jewelry by Leslie Boules