- This 14 karat gold chain is made with 100% real gold and is not gold plate, filled, or over Sterling silver. It is stamped with the name 14k. It is lightweight and comfortable to wear for all day. The chain is secure with a lobster claw clasp and can be worn in the shower, while swimming, and at the gym. It is also ready to be shipped in an elegant gift box or pouch.
- This chain will not tarnish or change color and will not turn the skin green. It can withstand water and sweat. It is perfect for any occasion and is available for purchase.
- We are a 40 year old US based company from New York City and have been successfully selling on Amazon since 2004. Our jewelry is shipped in an elegant gift box or pouch and we offer a 30-day, 100% money-back guarantee.
- PackageDimensions: 4.5×4.5×0.5inches;1.76Ounces
Here’s the rewritten paragraph:
- Gold Chains by KoolJewelry
- We have been in the business for over 30 years importing and distributing quality gold and silver fine jewelry to retailers, wholesalers, and jewelry manufacturers. Over the years, we have mastered the craft of dealing with fine jewelry and have established our brand through integrity and commitment in providing the best to our clients. We welcomed feedback with open arms and through it were able to constantly develop and improve our jewelry offerings.
- Yes, finding quality fine jewelry is not easy. Like you, we have encountered gold chain necklaces that do not exhibit elegant color and clasps that break easily. That is why we have spent years visiting factories from all over the world, seen firsthand their creation process and production quality until we found the best that we can bring home to you.
- Genuine gold jewelry is a timeless classic that will never go out of style and will always add elegance to your every style. Our gold chain necklace collection offers a wide range of styles such as, but not limited to, wheat chain, curb chain, rope chain, Singapore chain, box chain, cable chain, snake chain, Figaro chain, Rolo chain, and many more gold chain necklaces. Most of the gold chain styles we offer vary in width, length, and color. You can wear our thinnest, delicate gold chain with your lightweight pendant and showcase a barely there look, or get a thicker gold chain for a bolder pendant to exhibit a more prominent appeal. Any of our gold chain necklaces are beautiful worn solo or with a pendant.
- Aside from classic yellow gold, our gold chains are also available in white gold and rose gold. The most common alloys mixed with gold in making white gold are: palladium, manganese, nickel, and platinum while rose gold comprises of gold and copper, and sometimes silver. In addition, our gold chain necklaces are also available in 10k, 14k, and 18k fine gold.
- Whichever color of genuine gold appeals to you or whichever will go with your style, you will sure to find it in our gold chain collection in the gold karat you prefer.
- Gold History and Care
- Karat Gold has been long sought after through the ages and used as adornment in jewelry, coinage, and the arts. With basic care, gold maintains its look for years to come making it the most luxurious of metals.
- Gold Jewelry Composition
- Pure Gold, known as 24k gold, is entirely gold, 24 parts out of 24. Most jewelry however, is made from either 18k, 14k, or 10k gold. Pure gold is alloyed with other metals for added strength and to produce a variety of colors, most commonly yellow, white, and rose. The percentage of gold to its weight plus the alloy is what is referred to as the karat of gold. Higher karat gold jewelry products offer heightened intrinsic value than their lower karat equivalents.
- Gold Jewelry Care
- If treated carefully, gold jewelry can last a lifetime and handed down to future generations. To keep gold shining and scratch-free, avoid contact with harsh chemicals and store in a lined jewelry box or pouch. To clean gold jewelry, use warm water, a mild soap, and a soft bristled brush, if needed.
- From Factory Direct To You
- Smelting is a procedure wherein a metal is extracted from its ore by heating beyond melting point, usually with the presence of oxidizing agents. Through smelting, pure metals such as silver ingots and gold ingots are produced.
- Through the years our company has been able to witness firsthand the production process of fine gold and Sterling silver jewelry since we have manufacturers who create Sterling silver chain and gold chain from s